The contest is open for bikers registered in Facebook, VKontakte and Instagram.
Winners will be named in 3 categories:
1. Popular Bike. Participants with the highest number of likes for their photos in one of the three social networks. Likes from different social networks are not summed up. Winners in each social network will be named separately (5 winners per network).
2. Creative February. Participants publishing the most creative photos on winter cycling to work/studies will be awarded in this category. Winners in each social network will be named separately (3 winners per network).
3. Winter Cycling Office. Participants publishing photos with the largest number of bikers/colleagues from the same organisation will be awarded in this category. Winners in each social network will be named separately (1 winner per network). The winning organisation will receive 3 insulated travel mugs.
To take part in any category, please:
1. Take a photo of your winter biking from 28 January until 10 February 2019 (on your way to work/studies, or near your office/school).
2. Post the photo in one of the social networks (Facebook, VKontakte, and Instagram).
3. Put hashtags #delovoyvelosiped and #narabotunavelosipedezimoy.
4. Put the name of your organisation/establishment (with a hashtag or in a comment to the photo, or a photo of the organisation nameplate).
Bikers meeting all 4 contest conditions will take part in the contest.
The results will be announced on 15 February.
The contest is organised by the Minsk Cycling Community and the Centre for Environmental Solutions within the Business Bike Campaign under the Urban Cycling in Belarus Projectwith financial support from the European Union.