Professionals of BELBIZ Business Communications Centre (Minsk) will hold the training, which is aimed at the development of entrepreneurial thinking:
• business planning ABC
• marketing and market surveys
• financial management and corporate governance.
The course will include training sessions, consultations and meetings with successful businesspersons. The training will comprise a theoretical unit, hands-on classes and individual work with mentors of business ideas.
Who is eligible for the training?
• Young people 18 to 35 years of age
• Young people – orphans or members of underprivileged families
• Persons motivated to learn entrepreneurial skills, willing to attend the classes and do homework.
When will the training take place?
The training will be held 2 times a week on Wednesdays (in the afternoon) and on Saturdays (in the daytime) at 4 Fabrycyusa St, Minsk (Instytut Kuĺtury Metro Station).
Training period: 3 months for the theoretical unit + 2 months for completing practical assignments.
The training will be begin on 4 September, 2019.
What are the prospects after successful completion?
• By the end of the training, each participant will make a business plan of his/her idea.
• At the end of the training, a selection board will select 3-5 business ideas that will receive financial support.
• BELBIZ experts will provide follow-up support to ensure the sustainability of the participants’ would-be commercial organizations.
To take part in the training, please fill in the following questionnaire without external support by 28 August.
The training is to be held within the framework of the initiative “EU4Youth: Employment and Stability in Armenia, Belarus and Ukraine”.