The training is conducted by professionals of BELBIZ Center for Business Communications (Minsk) and aims at developing entrepreneurial thinking:
• business planning basics,
• marketing and market survey,
• financial management and business administration.
Who is eligible for the training?
• Young persons 18-35 years old.
• Young persons from the category of orphan children or from deprived families.
• Motivation to learn entrepreneurial skills and ready to visit classes and do homework.
When will training take place?
The training will take place twice a week on Wednesdays (after daylight hours) and Saturdays (during daylight hours) at 4 Fabrycyusa St, Minsk (Instytut Kuĺtury metro station).
Training period: 3 months for the theory unit + 2 months for performing hands-on tasks.
The training begins on 5 June.
What are the prospects after successful completion?
• By the end of the training, each participant will develop a business plan of his/her idea.
• By the end of the training, the selection board will identify 3-5 business ideas that will be granted financial assistance.
• BELBIZ experts’ follow-on of the participants’ would-be commercial organisations will be organised in order to support the sustainability thereof.
In order to take part in the training, please fill out the questionnaire (without outside assistance) by 30 May.
The training is conduct as a part of the initiative “EU4Youth: Employability and Stability in Armenia, Belarus and Ukraine”.