The purpose of the Call for proposals is to support initiatives aimed at developing the infrastructure for supporting micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the pilot districts of the Project.
The implementation of the supported initiatives will further contribute to:
• Strengthening the capacity of organizations that play a key role in achieving the goals and solving the issues of local economic development;
• Promoting educational activities and developing interaction between organizations of the non-profit sector, local authorities and the business community;
• Support for non-profit non-governmental public organizations whose activities are aimed at working with the low-income population, at solving environmental problems, ensuring gender equality;
• At the search for innovative approaches to solving problems of further development.
Applications for the Call for proposals are accepted for the further implementation of initiatives in 12 pilot districts of the country:
• Biaroza and Kobryn districts in Brest region;
• Braslaŭ and Orša districts in Viciebsk region;
• Bragin, Žlobin and Chojniki districts in Homieĺ region;
• Lida district in Hrodna region;
• Barysaŭ and Maladzečna districts in Minsk region;
• Bychaŭ and Kličaŭ in Mahilioŭ region.
The deadline for accepting applications within the Call for Proposals is from August 20 to September 30, 2019 inclusive, until 18:00 Minsk time.
To enter the Call for Proposals, please:
1. Follow the link on UNDP Belarus website.
2. Familiarize with the Rules and the application forms.
3. Download the required applications.