The EU-funded project EU4Culture announces its 1st call for mobility grants to support Belarusian Artists and Cultural Professionals.
The call is open for internships, study visits, conferences, professional developments, and other activities that foster knowledge exchange and intercultural dialogue.
The call supports 4 types of mobilities:
- Short-term mobilities (7-10 calendar days) – up to €1,500
- Medium-term mobilities (up to 5 weeks) - up to €3,500
- Long-term mobilities (up to 12 weeks) - up to €5,000
- Virtual mobilities- up to €1,000
Mobility projects can be implemented between July 2022 – July 2023 in the member states of the European Union, EU partner countries and other European countries.
Who can apply?
Individual Artists or Cultural Professionals from all cultural sectors over the age of 18, who are citizens and have current legal resident status in Belarus.
How to apply?
Applicants must send the following documents to the e-mail email@example.com:
· Completed application form
· Annex A: Budget (Excel format, please use this mandatory template)
· Annex B: Invitation from the host organisation, agreement with the mobility partner, festival invitation/programme, or other evidence that an action plan for the mobility has been prepared.
· Annex C: An artistic CV or portfolio
Please read these application guidelines before applying:
The deadline for applications is May 29, 2022 (midnight CET).