The EU-funded EU4Youth programme has launched a call for proposals for grants for actions aiming to foster young people’s digital skills, develop skills for the green transition, and improve entrepreneurial and career management skills, with a focus on disadvantaged youth.
The call is divided into two lots:
- Upskilling the digital competences of disadvantaged youth, promotion of entrepreneurship and support of related networking and partnerships. Any grant should fall between €250,000 and €300,000.
- Development of youth social entrepreneurship and career management skills with focus on green and digital economies and support to related networking and partnerships. Any grant should fall between €800,000 and €1,000,000.
Projects should be submitted by a grouping of minimum three and maximum six entities: one lead applicant + minimum two co-applicants from minimum two Eastern Partnership countries (for example, a Georgian lead applicant + an Armenian co-applicant + an EU co-applicant; or a Ukrainian lead applicant + an Azerbaijani co-applicant + an Ukrainian co-applicant).
Any proposed action should take place in at least two Eastern Partnership countries.
The deadline for applications is 14 June.
Find out more
Please be advised on the following events and deadlines:
- Online Information Session about the Call will be organized on 10 May 2022 11:00-14:00 EET (UTC+2). Your advance registration is appreciated.
- Deadline for requesting any clarifications from the contracting authority is no later than 21 days before the deadline for the submission of concept notes.
- Last date on which clarifications are issued by the contracting authority is no later than 11 days before the deadline for submission of concept notes.
- Deadline for submission of concept notes is 14 June 2022 23:59 EET (UTC+2).